1) This promotion is being conducted according to these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) Entry is only open to Australian citizens or permanent residents. If you are under the age of 18 entry must be made by a parent or guardian over the age of 18, a legal resident of Australia and, if selected the guardian would be expected to be able to supply documents proving this.
3) Promotion commences at 8am AEST on the 29 January 2017 and closes at 5pm AEST on 28 February 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
4) To be eligible to enter, applicants must:
5) Photos must be original and authentic and cannot be sourced or replicated from a third party (including from the internet). If the applicant did not write the Submission or take or make the photo themselves, the applicant must obtain the permission of the person who took the photo and/or wrote the Submission before submitting the entry.
6) Any photo with a logo branded item except for DON may be disregarded.
7) You agree that the Promoter, or its agents, may contact you for a telephone interview and any follow up contacts involved in the selection process. Such contacts do not indicate the applicant has been successful. All successful applicants will be informed in writing.
8) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and applicants (including an applicant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of this process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Promoter reserves the right to reject any entry and disqualify any applicant from participating in this promotion without assigning any reason. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an applicant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify the entry or applicant.
10) The Promoter’s decision relating to this promotion are final and binding upon applicants and will be accepted without demur or objection. No correspondence will be entered into.
11) Applicants or the guardian with a child, if the selected spokesperson is a child, should be available at a location to be agreed for 1 day in March or April 2017 (exact date to be notified and agreed) for the entire day. If located within that State you will be responsible for transporting yourself or yourself and your child to the promotional shoot and filming campaign (the “Shoot”). If located outside of that State the parent/guardian and their child must transport themselves the day before the Shoot to the closest major airport where an economy flight, overnight hotel accommodation and transfers in that State will be provided by Promoter. Meals, including mini bar, other transportation and other expenses not included.
12) A successful applicant will be entitled to a one-off fee payment at the completion of the Shoot.
13) Applicants agree that they are fully responsible for all Content they submit to the Promoter via the promotion. All Content submitted must be appropriate for general viewing.
14) Applicants warrant and agree that:
As a condition of entering this promotion, each applicant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including the Content) and any material produced or created as a result of the Shoot, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) including on the Promoter’s social media accounts.
The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under any law (including the Australia Consumer Law (‘ACL’), and any consumer guarantees relating to goods or services under the ACL) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with this promotion.
Promoter will not be legally responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur during the entrants (or his/her guardian’s) travel to and from the Shoot.
The Promoter is George Weston Foods Ltd (ABN 45 008 429 632) trading as Don Smallgoods of Building A, Level 1, 11 Talavera Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113. However, if applicants requires any further information or needs to contract anyone in relation to the promotion please contact our Customer Information Centre quoting “The Australian Dons Campaign” at 1800 634 783 or email@example.com or refer to the FAQ’s at our campaign website: www.australiandons.com.au/Home/Faqs.